GAW ends in:
A winner has been chosen!!!
The winner is Ashley Mick. Ashley has selected the GEC 44 Buffalo Jack!
J.J. Smith was the first entrant and selected the Mihalevich friction folder.
Andy Moon was the last entrant and selected the Case Seahorse Whittler.
Knife #1Custom miniature friction folder by Shelby Mihalevich. This is a neat little friction folder with an antler tip handle. The Alabama Damascus blade is 2" Weight: .5 oz (1.35 oz in the included clip sheath). Closed length: 3.125". The standard size paperclip in the pic is for size reference.
Knife #3GEC 44 Northfield Buffalo Jack. Covers are jigged autumn gold bone. Brass bolsters and bullet shield. Blades are 1095. Main clip is 2.75". Pen is 2.5".
Knife #4Case Seahorse Whittler (2002). Covers are Kentucky blue grass jigged bone (though it looks identical to my Bermuda green SHW!). Blades are Case True Sharp SS. Main Wharncliffe is 2.5". Coping and pen are 1".
1. This GAW is open to all iKC members who joined on or prior to 15 May 2019.
2. To enter the GAW, just submit an email using the information below under HOW TO ENTER. Only submit ONE email.
3. Last day for submission is December 1st, 2019. I will use Random.org to select the winner. Each entry will be numbered based on its order of receipt in my mail box. I will select the winner on December 2nd, 2019 and email the winner on that date. If I do not hear back from the winner within 48 hours, I will select another (so be sure to check your email the evening of 2 December, or shortly thereafter).
4. This is very important ... please read this BEFORE you decide to enter the GAW. Since iKC has members from around the world ... please make sure that you can legally accept delivery of the knife you select where you live. I don't want to have to research knife laws. If the winner is from outside the US, I may need to ask for mailing advice to ensure safe delivery. In the case of outside-the-US delivery, I am sure that there will be customs/VAT concerns. If the winner is from outside the US, I will be marking the package as a gift and place a nominal value to it of $50.
5. While I will not hold anyone to the following, I would request that: 1) the winner post a photo of him/herself with the knife on iKC and 2) if the winner decides to sell the knife at some point, he/she consider donating a portion of the proceeds to either his/her local animal shelter or the Sloth Sanctuary.